Surgery date confirmed….

Hope you are having a happy Sunday … I am… I am hand sewing and machine sewing like crazy now that I know I will be having left knee surgery on October 27 sometime. Unsure of my time but we have scheduled to board Molly and they said Rick can come in!!! I am giddy about that for sure!

My honey’s latest make…

Can also hang this way too….

I sewed my honey a shirt that turned out too small in the chest so I made another and it was perfect so I will press those shirts today and have them ready for the week ahead.

We picked up some lumber and screws… my honey is gonna focus on redoing our side porch….while I recover from my knee surgery #1….

Molly looks so cute holding down the wood! lol

I finished the left side of the heart after marking and stitching on and off all week….

And I marked all the crosshatch on the heart with my pounce pad chalk… refilled it for heavier marks too 🙂

And I realized when I finish this row and the top of this row that I can’t reach yet I will be halfway!!!!

I finished making the bedrunner and will have the binding on probably later today….

I really like how it turned out based on what she seemed to like!

Here is the label I made for them…

Thinking this hand quilting and hand made full post to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitchers HERE <<< Come see what everyone is linking up today!

11 thoughts on “Surgery date confirmed….

Happy you have a date and can plan accordingly. That’s great Rick is allowed. Molly will be fine although it is difficult to drop off a pet. Been there – done that. Bed runner looks awesome. Enjoy the final stitches.

Glad that you have your surgery date and that Rick will be able to be with you. Rick’s latest creation is just as wonderful as the rest. That bedrunner is gorgeous! I love the pattern. Your hand quilting is looking great as usual.

glad you have a surgery date know and that Rick can be in the waiting room while you have surgery and that he won’t have to wait in the parking lot. There should be a hotel near the hospital so he can lay down and sleep and then pick you up in the morning I think you said the hospital was over an hour from your house? One night in a motel should be fine and comfy – I’m sure Molly can put up with being bordered one night

Fabulous you now have a date for your knee surgery. Wonderful your husband is able to be there with you. His woodwork piece is lovely. As for all your fabric pretties; each one is fantastic.

5. Jenny Benton

Waiting for your date to be confirmed must have been trying, but now you are almost ready to go. Best wishes, and I’m sure it will go splendidly and you will be back home again soon.

6. SC Quilter

Hi Kathi,
    So glad you got your surgery date and hubby can be with you. Molly will be fine for one night. But I know how hard it is to leave our furbabies. We have four. Your bedrunner turned out just lovely! All of your quilting is coming along splendidly.
    I have missed two weeks of writing back to you as we went to Myrtle Beach for some R&R and really enjoyed it!! Boy Oh Boy, Fall really came in with these cooler temps, didn’t they? Take Care. Hugs from your SC Friend!