Thanks Kathy of Sewing, Etc blog <<<
The goal is not to have a shiny award to add to our blogs…. but to get to know each other better… here are the questions with answers Kathy asked of her nominees…
- How do you learn best? Lessons, watching, a mentor….. Youtube is my fave platform to learn from so I guess watching or having a mentor 🙂
- Did you do post high school training to prepare you for a career? If yes, what was it, and are still doing that? If no, tell us how you got to the career you are doing! (Or did, as the case may be.) After high school I took a year or two off then went to college and became an RN specializing in the heart… later on I specialized further in pediatric cardiac meaning babies with heart defects when they were born. I became disabled in 2009 and retired and started blogging then! 🙂
- What do you look for in a friend? Someone who will watch out for my back as I watch out for theirs… someone who has similar beliefs as me too ❤
- Early Bird or Night Owl? Early bird … My honey is a night owl so this is how we each get our Own time 🙂
- Favorite Instrument to Listen to? Piano or acoustic guitar or bass
Now to name a few bloggers I feel provide excellent content each week … places I stop every week!
Kathy found at Kathy’s Quilts
Karen found at Quilts Etc.
Gretchen found at Gretchen’s Little Corner
Cathie found at Cathie’s Craftworks
Their Questions to Answer Include:
What is your favorite color/ what color do you have the most of in your craft area?
What is your favorite time of day to craft and what craft do you choose first?
What is your favorite season outside and why?
What type of crafter do you wish you had more of in you ??? (Ex: I wish I could applique better).
While a shiny award isn’t the goal…. here is one I found and adapted for each of my nominees!!!!
So now snag your award and place on your blog or in your memory…. and answer the questions ladies 🙂
I will be back on Sunday with my regular blog post 😀